MID STREAM GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY
Gas Chromatography is an instrumental method used
for the separation and identification of chemical
compounds and gases. The NEW Mid Stream Gas Chromatography is the model that Continental Laboratories Ltd. currently uses for their Complete and Limited logging services. This unit available for short and long term rentals with a little bit of training. This particular model has wireless capabilities and it is advantageous for applications such as Gas Plants monitoring, Production testing, and Well Head or Borehole monitoring where the unit can be at a secure source and monitored via a laptop up 100 meters away.
SOME OF THE FEATURES OF MID STREAM GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY ARE:
- Completely portable and compact.
- Sample input from 0-10 PSI (Build in pressure relief valve to protect over pressure).
- Wireless communication between computer and analyzer over 100+ meters.
- Computer generated output and
break down of each gas in percent (%) or ppm
(parts per million).
- Detects Sensitive from 0 ppm - 1000000 ppm of each gas.
- Gases measured are Methane (C1),
Ethane (C2), Propane (C3), Butane (Iso / Normal)
(C4), Pentane (Iso / Normal) (C5), Hexanes
(C6), Heptanes (C7), Octanes (C8), Ethylene (C2H4), Propylene (C3H6), Iso Hexane (IC6), Nitrousoxide (N2O), Carbon Dioxide
(CO2) and Nitrogen (N2).
- Gas Sampling Times are 30, 60
or 120 seconds.
- Time and date based output of gases and available data export intervals 10 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Data storage of complete jobs.
- Can be set up to calculate
Oil, Wetness and Balance ratios.